Warm & Gooey Low Carb Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge in 45-Seconds
This warm and gooey low carb chocolate pumpkin fudge has a wonderful taste and texture. This recipe is made with low carb almond flour, cacao powder, and monk fruit. Therefore, it is low carb and keto-friendly.
Simply mix all of the ingredients together in a small microwave-safe bowl. Then, spread the cake batter evenly. And lastly, place it in the microwave for 45-seconds. And, voila! You have warm and gooey low carb chocolate pumpkin fudge!
Low Carb Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge
Serving: 1-2 | Prep: 5 min | Microwave: 45 seconds
5 Tbsp. Almond Flour (I use this kind).
1 Tbsp. Hershey’s 100% Cacao
1/8 Tsp. Argo Baking Powder
1 Packet Monk Fruit in the Raw
1 Tbsp. International Delight Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Creamer
1 Tsp. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1 Tsp. Salted Butter
Optional Chocolate Pumpkin Icing:
2 Tsp. International Delight Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Creamer
1/8 tsp. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Add dry ingredients (almond flour, cacao, monk fruit) to a mixing bowl.
- Stir until well-blended.
- Add melted coconut oil, butter, and pumpkin spice creamer.
- Blend until mixed evenly.
- Spread evenly into a bowl or mug.
- Microwave. Let cool briefly while warming & melting the icing ingredients.
- Stir icing and pour over the Low Carb Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge.
- Enjoy with a spoon while warm.
Tips & Suggestions:
- If the presentation is a concern, simply mix the ingredients in a separate bowl. Then, neatly spread the mixture in a microwave-safe dish before microwaving. In this way, you can have a clean edge in the event that you want to share it with some friends.
- The monk fruit sweetener contains less than 1 gram of carbs. However, it is a powerful sweetener! Therefore, the next time, I may use a little less monk fruit sweetener. So, if you are craving a really sweet low carb treat this is it!
That is all for now! But, you may also enjoy our On-The-Go Moringa High Protein, Low Carb Energy Bars! Let me know how you enjoy this Warm & Gooey Low Carb Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge recipe.