Warm & Gooey Low Carb Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge in 45-Seconds
This warm and gooey low carb chocolate pumpkin fudge is ready to eat in 45-seconds! This is an easy delicious single-serving low carb chocolate dessert. The taste and texture leaves you with a warm ooey-gooey pumpkin spiced fudged.
This low carb chocolate pumpkin fudge recipe is made with low carb almond flour, cacao powder, and monk fruit. Simply mix all of the ingredients together in a small microwave-safe mug. Then, spread the cake batter evenly across the bottom of the mug. And lastly, place it in the microwave for 45-seconds. And, voila! You have warm and gooey low carb chocolate pumpkin fudge!
Low Carb Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge
Serving: 1-2 | Prep: 5 min | Microwave: 45 seconds
1/2 C. Almond Flour (I use this kind).
1 Tbsp. Hershey’s 100% Cacao
1/8 Tsp. Argo Baking Powder
1/8 Tsp. Pumpkin Spice
1 Packet Monk Fruit in the Raw
2 Tbsp. Sugar-Free Vanilla Creamer
1 Tsp. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1 Tsp. Salted Butter
Optional Chocolate Pumpkin Icing:
2 Tsp. Sugar-Free Vanilla Creamer
1/8 tsp. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Add dry ingredients (almond flour, cacao, monk fruit, pumpkin spice) to a microwave safe mug.
- Stir all of the dry ingredients together until well-blended.
- Add melted coconut oil and butter. Then, stir ingredients well until a dough-like paste is formed.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the bottom of the mug.
- Microwave for 45-second or longer depending on your microwave.
- Set aside to let cool briefly while preparing the icing.
- Add all of the icing ingredients in a small plastic measuring cup.
- Melt in the microwave for 20 -30 seconds.
- Stir until an icing is formed and then pour over the mug cake.
- Enjoy with a spoon while the low carb chocolate pumpkin fudge is still warm.
Tips & Suggestions:
- If the presentation is a concern, simply mix the ingredients in a separate bowl. Then, neatly spread the mixture in a microwave-safe dish before microwaving. In this way, you can have a clean edge in the event that you want to share it with some friends.
- The monk fruit sweetener contains less than 1 gram of carbs. However, it is a powerful sweetener! Therefore, the next time, I may use a little less monk fruit sweetener. So, if you are craving a really sweet low carb treat this is it!
- You are invited you read the Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate, Almond Flour, and Monk Fruit. They are all truly amazing discoveries that we have been provided with.
That is all for now! But, you may also enjoy our On-The-Go Moringa High Protein, Low Carb Energy Bars! Let me know how you enjoy this Warm & Gooey Low Carb Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge recipe.