Sauteed Zucchini Recipe – Low Carb Tangy Ranch Garlic & Black Pepper
With a name like this, this particular sauteed zucchini recipe needs no introduction! Think garlic, sea salt, and onions sauteed in a creamy ranch olive oil dressing. And you end up with a delightful flavor-fusion!
If you like zucchini and ranch dressing, this is a surprisingly tasty low carb side dish for you to make. Without any further ado, I will share this quick and easy Sauteed Zucchini Recipe.
Low Carb Tangy Garlic Sauteed Zucchini Recipe
Stove: Medium-High | Cook: 10-15 mins | Serves: 1-2
1 Small Zucchini (sliced)
1 – 2 Tbsp Fat Free Ranch Dressing
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 Tsp. Minced Garlic
Mediterranean Sea Salt
1/8 Tsp. Black Pepper
1 Green Onions (chopped)
- Using a small skillet, add olive oil, garlic, ranch dressing and zucchini.
- Gently stir the mixture until the zucchini is coated and covered in sauce.
- Add sea salt and black pepper.
- Cover with a lid, but stir every 3 – 5 minutes until cooked.
- Add a few drops of water if needed to prevent sticking.
- Once cooked, remove from heat.
- Place the sauteed zucchini on a small serving plate.
- Garnish with fresh chopped green onions.
- Enjoy while it is still warm.
I made this recipe a few night ago. However, after finishing this post, I may very well have a repeat tonight. It is a wonderful fresh taste and twist on this low carb vegetable. So, I hope you enjoy this Low Carb Tangy Garlic Sauteed Zucchini Recipe.
If you are looking for an easier way to get your greens and fiber on-the-go, you may enjoy some of the Moringa Products. There you can also find more information about the wonderful health benefits of Moringa. Otherwise, look out for more low carb side dishes that may include another Sauteed Zucchini Recipe.