Keto-Friendly Moringa Energy Bar Recipe That Taste Good!
This is a simple keto-friendly Moringa Energy Bar Recipe for anyone on a strict low carb diet. However, even if you are not on a diet, you may enjoy this delicious “no-bake” grain-free Moringa Energy Bar Recipe! Especially once you get a glimpse of some Moringa health benefits. We also have a baked On-The-Go Moringa Cookie Bars recipe.
Both are low carb, low sodium, and high in fiber. This leaves you with no excuse to skip out on your daily dose of low carb greens. This delicious keto-friendly Moringa Energy Bar Recipe is a fat bomb. So, you will not have a case of the low carb munchies when you are eating this low carb, low sodium snack.
I have eaten them with and without covering them with melted sugar-free chocolate chips. And they honestly taste pretty great without adding any chocolate. So, that is an option to consider depending on your preference and dietary needs.
Side Note: I used the Lily’s Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips. However, afterwards I discovered the Hershey’s Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips! So, you may want to give Hershey’s Low Carb Chocolate a go. Keep in mind that there are additional health benefit of eating chocolate. Since you can use as much or as little chocolate as you like, the nutrition facts are calculated without the chocolate.
Nutrition Facts: 139 Calories, 10g Fat, 26mg Sodium, 40mg Potassium, 4g Carbs, 3g Fiber, <1g Sugar, 3g Protein
Prep Time: 15 mins | Serving: 7 | Keep Refrigerated
1/2 c. Almond Flour
1 Tbsp. Moringa Powder
2 Tbsp. Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
1 Tbsp. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Add almond flour, unsweetened coconut flakes, and Moringa powder in a small bowl.
- Stir until the ingredients are blended and any lumps have been removed.
- Add melted organic virgin coconut oil, Jif Peanut Butter To-Go Cup, and vanilla extract.
- Stir until well-blended and a paste has been formed.
- Pour entire paste on a sheet of parchment paper and shape into a flattened rectangle.
- Place in the freezer for 10 – 20 minutes.
- Remove and carefully slice with a knife.
- At this point, you can enjoy your keto-friendly Moringa energy bar recipe!
- However, if you would like to make them more like a dessert, melt about 1 tablespoon of sugar-free chocolate in a microwave safe dish and coat the bars with chocolate.
- Let chill and then enjoy.
Before dipping in chocolate, I sliced the loaf into 14 bite-sized pieces. The recipe includes one and one half servings of Moringa powder, so 3 – 4 large bars will equal your daily serving of Moringa powder.
If you have already checked Moringa Health Benefits, but are too busy to throw this together, you may enjoy some more on-the-go Moringa products, particularly the Keto Moringa Bar. that is already packaged for on-the-go. If you enjoy this recipe, you may like our keto-friendly Moringa Latte Recipe that you can add to your strict low carb diet.