Low Carb Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
Low carb cream cheese frosting is a popular frosting! You can use this low carb cream cheese frosting recipe for keto carrot cake, keto carrot cake muffins, low carb pumpkin bread, or more. Therefore, you can reference this low carb cream cheese frosting recipe to make a cream cheese icing for other low carb cakes, muffins, and breads.
This is a really small low carb cream cheese frosting recipe. And, it is so simple! Therefore, you can easily double, triple, or quadruple the recipe as needed. In this way, you can tweak it to get the exact taste that you prefer for a larger batch (if needed).
New & Improved:
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese (Fat Free or Regular)
- 4 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp. Monk Fruit In The Raw
- 1 tbsp. Original Sugar-Free Pancake Syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Place the cream cheese in the microwave until melted.
- Next, add unsalted butter in the bowl and stir until completely blended.
- Now add sugar-free syrup, monk fruit, and vanilla extract.
- Use a small whisk to stir until it is smooth and creamy.
The Original Recipe:
- 1 tbsp. (1 oz.) Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Sugar- Free Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- 1 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
Years ago, I recommended “The Original Recipe” because it too was quite good and convenient to make different cream cheese frosting recipe flavors. So, I decided to leave the original recipe for you to play around with the different coffee creamers if you want.
- Remember to use unsalted butter in both of the recipes. Otherwise, your frosting will have a weird and unpleasant salty taste.
- If the warm cream cheese does not melt the butter, simply microwave the cream cheese again for 15 – 20 seconds.
- To make this low carb cream cheese frosting recipe sweeter, simply add more of your preferred low carb sugar substitute.
I used a basic sugar-free pancake syrup with this recipe. With such an easy recipe, you can be creative with the flavor of your cream cheese frosting. For example, you can add a little pumpkin spice to make the frosting for the low carb pumpkin bread recipe. Just one example. Please be sure to like, share and subscribe before you go! Bye for now – I hope you enjoy this simple low carb cream cheese frosting recipe.