Low Carb Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
Low carb cream cheese frosting is a popular frosting for low carb carrot cake, low carb pumpkin bread, and more. Therefore, you can reference this low carb cream cheese frosting recipe to make a cream cheese icing for some other low carb cakes, muffins, and breads.
This is a really small low carb cream cheese frosting recipe. And, it is so simple! Therefore, you can easily double, triple, or quadruple the recipe as needed. In this way, you can tweak it to get the exact taste that you prefer for a larger batch (if needed).
1 tbsp. (1 oz.) Fat Free Cream Cheese
1 tbsp. Sugar- Free Vanilla Coffee Creamer
1 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Add room temperature cream cheese to a bowl.
- Place melted butter in the bowl and stir until blended.
- Add sugar-free vanilla creamer and extract.
- Stir until smooth and creamy.
- Remember to use unsalted butter. Otherwise, your frosting will have an unpleasant salty taste.
- If your cream cheese is cold, simply microwave it for 15 – 20 seconds to soften.
- To make it sweeter, simply add your preferred low carb sugar substitute.
I used a basic sugar-free vanilla creamer with this recipe. However, there are numerous sugar-free coffee creamer flavors available! Therefore, with such an easy recipe, you can be creative with the flavor of your cream cheese frosting.
For example, I use a sugar-free pumpkin creamer to make frosting for the low carb pumpkin bread recipe. So, you too can add different sugar-free coffee creamer flavors to make the frosting match the taste of your low carb bread.
If you try other sugar-free creamer combinations, please share with others by leaving a comment below. And be sure to hit the like button before you go! Bye for now – I hope you enjoy this simple low carb cream cheese frosting recipe.