Easy Chicken Alfredo Pizza Recipe (Low Carb)
This low carb recipe is an easy chicken alfredo pizza recipe with a twist! Just when you thought you had to give up your spinach, chicken, and shrimp alfredo pasta – a good substitute comes along! So, whether you have a taste for shrimp alfredo pizza or spinach alfredo pizza on your low carb diet, this pizza has got you covered.
If you just discovered the Low Carb Diet Life website, the pizza crust may be a real surprise to you! It is a low carb chicken crust pizza recipe. It’s low carb Italian food – you can’t go wrong here! So, grab a fork and a plate and get ready to eat! : )
Easy Chicken Alfredo Pizza Recipe (Keto, Low Carb)
- Preheat Oven: 325 degrees
- Place the cooked chicken crust pizza on a cookie sheet or a pizza pan.
- Cover the crust with an Alfredo sauce.
- Then add your pizza cheese combo.
- Sprinkle with leftover chopped chicken.
- Arrange the cooked shrimp.
- Add tomatoes, spinach pieces, and capers.
- Place in the oven until the ingredients are hot and the cheese melts (about 5-8 minutes).
- Remove from the oven and let it cool briefly before eating.
A few tips:
- Since it does not take long for cheese to cook and melt, I used room temperature ingredients for my toppings. So, your shrimp and spinach should not be icy cold and wet.
- Remove any excess water from the spinach and shrimp. Use a fork to drain the excess juice from capers.
- This particular low carb pizza crust can be refrigerated for a day or two. Therefore, you can make an extra to use for another low carb meal.
Thanks for reading! Please leave your thoughts and comments below! If this chicken crust pizza recipe interests you, you may also like also like our chicken crust pizza recipe with broccoli, alfredo, and cheese. I hope you enjoy this unique, yet delicious Chicken Alfredo Pizza Recipe.