Low Carb Omelette Recipe
Preparing this low carb omelette recipe is an easy way for you to enjoy a traditional western low carb breakfast. With time being of the essence, this low carb omelette recipe requires only a few ingredients and an omelette maker.
For most of us, making an authentic omelette can be a bit tricky to master with a regular skillet. Since I am not an expert omelette maker, I have had success with using an omelette maker. Otherwise, I just scramble this low carb omelette recipe and enjoy it all the same.
Serving Size: 1 -2
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
3 -4 Medium Eggs
1/2 c. Mild Cheddar Cheese
2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
1/2 c. Chopped Spinach
Diced Tomato (optional)
Pinch of Black Pepper
Dash of Cayenne Pepper
Sea Salt (optional)
- Place coconut oil in a small skillet and put over medium-high heat.
- Whisk the eggs, cayenne, and black pepper together in a small bowl.
- Pour egg mixture in the skillet of your choice.
- Add fresh chopped spinach and mild cheddar cheese.
- Cook until the top starts bubbling.
- Flip the omelette maker or fold your omelette in half to continue cooking.
- Remove omelette from skillet.
- Place on a plate to enjoy eating.
- Garnish with tomato slices (optional).
You may have noticed that I did not include salt in this low carb omelette recipe. I did not use extra salt because the turkey link will add enough salt to make the omelette have a really nice flavor. Therefore, if you omit the turkey link, you a probably going to want to add a little salt.
As stated earlier, you can just scramble the eggs with the ingredients. You do not have to make an omelete. So, do not be afraid to try this low carb omelette recipe.
This recipe is simple, but delicious! The flavor is given by the turkey link. However, you can add a mild cheddar cheese and mushrooms to take this low carb omelette recipe up a notch.