Italian Low Carb Wraps
These Italian low carb wraps are full of great Italian flavors. It makes a cool, light, and refreshing low carb lunch. However, although low carb, some of the ingredients are calorie rich. Therefore, this low carb, high fat recipe makes me feel rather full.
These low carb wraps are an all-natural alternative to bread and tortillas. In fact, they are made of organic coconut which has many health benefits. Therefore, these wraps are not only low carb, but they are actually good for you.
1 Wrap = 5g Fat, 6g Carbohydrates, 1g Protein
I have successfully experimented with this relatively large organic coconut wrap. By using flavorful ingredients, these low carb wraps become quite the treat. So, I will start sharing some of the low carb wraps recipes with you.
Since this is a low carb Italian wrap, I used a variety of flavorful low carb ingredients that are traditionally used in this type of food. I started by placing one of the low carb wraps on a plate. Next, I added lettuce, cucumber, capers, olives, and tomatoes. Then, I added the deli meats.
Typically, the meats used are pastrami, salami, and pepperoni. However, I made my wrap with less fat by using Black Forest Ham and Pepperoni instead. Finally, I added a string cheese. However, the Parmesan cheese will make it taste even better.
- 1 Organic Coconut Wrap
- 1/4 C. Shredded Lettuce
- 1 Tsp. Capers
- 3- 4 Mario Olives (Hint of Garlic) or any jar of olives.
- 2 Tbsp. Diced Cucumbers
- 1 Tbsp. Italian Dressing
- 4 Slices Salami/Pastrami (or Black Forest Ham)
- 4 – 8 Pepperoni Slices ( I used Hormel.)
- 1 Tbsp. Canned Diced Tomatoes with Italian Herbs or Chilies
- Parmesan Cheese (or Mozzarella)
- Using a large plate, place the organic coconut wrap on top.
- Next, add dry lettuce, cucumbers, capers, and olives to the wrap. (I cut the olives in half.)
- Then, lightly drizzle some dressing over the salad ingredients.
- Next, add the deli meats and cheese of your choice.
- And finally, using a fork to remove excess juice, add tomatoes to the top.
- Roll the Italian low carb wrap together and enjoy.
This is a really simple recipe with ingredients that can be used in many other low carb wraps and low carb salads. Therefore, you may also enjoy the Low Carb Spring Rolls (w/Asian Peanut Sauce), Low Carb Spinach Wrap, or Low Carb Taco Wraps. Let me know what you think of Italian low carb wraps.