Bunless Low Carb Hamburger
This bunless low carb hamburger is so delicious that you won’t even miss the bun! It is a really rich recipe that is made with a few simple ingredients. In addition, the ingredients used to make this low carb hamburger will leave you feeling full. I really indulged myself with this bunless low carb hamburger.
I mixed the ground meat with seasoning salt and diced purple onions in a small bowl. Next, I formed the ground meat into two medium beef patties and then placed them in a skillet over medium-high heat. I let the burgers cook until the hamburgers were well done. This is an easy bunless low carb hamburger recipe with ingredients that can also be used to make this simple recipe.
2 Slices of Bacon
2 Tbsp. Shredded Mexican Cheese
1 Small Avocado
1 Small Purple Onion
1 Head of Lettuce
1 Small Tomato
1 Sliced Pickle (optional)
1. Season 4-6 oz. of ground beef to taste and then add 1/8 c. diced purple onion. Form the mixture into 2 patties and cook in a skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Drain skillet of any excess grease and then cook 2 slices of bacon until crisp.
3. Remove cooked bacon and then saute sliced purple onion in bacon grease.
1. Place a lettuce leaf on a plate and add a sliced tomato off-centered to the right.
2. Add a warm cooked burger patty on top of the lettuce partially covering the tomato. Sprinkle burger patty with shredded cheese. Add 2 slices of bacon to top off-centered to the left.
3. Cut the avocado in half in a lengthwise direction. Using the side without the seed, gently slice the inside half of the avocado into 1/4 inch slices and then carefully scoop over the bacon.
4. Scoop caramelized purple onions on top of the avocado slices.
Please let us know what you think about this recipe in a comment or review. I hope you enjoy this bunless low carb hamburger as much as I did.