Suja Vibrant Probiotic Gummies
Suja Vibrant Probiotic gummies are healthy low carb gummies. The only thing better than making homemade low carb gummies is making healthy low carb gummies. This particular recipe for homemade probiotic gummies is made using my new favorite Suja drink.
The juice is an organic “Vibrant Probiotic” drink that has a tart strawberry flavor. However, the juice is actually a blend of strawberry, raspberry, and cherry juice. You can read my complete Suja “Vibrant Probiotic” drink review.
Besides being a tasty low carb snack, the probiotics contribute to your gut health and overall immune system. So, in my opinion, you can not lose with this Suja Vibrant Probiotic gummies recipe! But, it gets even better.
The gelatin used to make homemade strawberry gummies is not just low carb, it has no carbs. So, you can get away with eating quite a few more gummy bear candies than you can with other types of candy. In fact, for those of you with leaky gut syndrome, gelatin is also good for healing and sealing your intestinal lining (gut). So, eat up!
*This recipe and mold yields about 60 gummy bears.
- 4 tbsp. Suja Organic Vibrant Probiotic Juice (Grocery Pick-Up)
- 1 tbsp. Knox Gelatin
- Gummy Bear Molds + Dropper
- Place 2 tbsp. Suja Organic Vibrant Probiotic Juice in a small heat safe container.
- Add 1 tbsp. of Knox gelatin to the bowl.
- Stir gently until the gelatin blends with the juice.
- Using a small microwave safe dish, add the remaining 2 tbsp. of Suja Organic Strawberry Vibrant Probiotic Juice.
- Warm the juice for 10 – 20 seconds.
- Pour warmed juice into the bowl of juice – gelatin mixture.
- Gently stir until the mixture thins and blends well.
- Using a dropper, place the mixture in the gummy bear molds.
- Place the filled gummy bear molds in the refrigerator to cool for 30 – 45 minutes.
- Remove the gummy bears from the mold.
- Eat up! They can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 or 2 days.